Before going any further, make sure to backup your Blogger template.
1. STYLING THE PAGINATION
Firstly we’ll add the styling to the CSS. To do so, go to Template
> Edit HTML and search for
If you have trouble finding it check this tutorial.
- Just above the ]]></b:skin> tag paste the following.
2. ADD PAGINATION FUNCTIONALITY
- Again go to Template > Edit HTML. Search for the closing body tag, </body> , which will be near the end of your template.
- Just above the closing body tag pastes the following.
As you can see, we’re using a conditional statement to target only the index page, leaving the older/newer navigation on all other pages.
- Change the post per page value to the number of posts that will appear on each page. This should match the number you’ve selected in Settings > Posts, comments and sharing settings > Posts > Show at most.
- Change the Num show page value to how many pages you want to be shown in the numbered page navigation.
- You can also change the prev page and next page values to the text you want to be displayed.
- Then Save the Template, you should now see the numbered pagination on index pages.